The World Aquatics Championships has been organized by FINA, the International Swimming Federation, since 1973. Balatonfüred will host the open water competitions from July 15 to 21. The course is at the dock, near Tagore Promenade, so there’ll be a great view of the race and Tihanyi-félsziget as well. The tickets have a reasonable price, so it’s definitely worth to go and cheer for our favorites.
- July 15, 10am - 11:15am: Men’s 5 km, final
- July 16, 10am - 12:15pm: Women’s 10 km, final
- July 18, 10am - 12:15pm: Men’s 10 km, final
- July 19, 10am - 11:15am: Women’s 5 km, final
- July 20, 10am - 11:15am: Team 5 km, final
- July 21, 8:30am - 3pm: Men’s 25 km, final
- July 21, 8:30am - 3pm: Women’s 25 km, final
Tickets are available here HERE.