The Szent Jobb Chapel now stands in Balatonalmádi, but it was transported here pretty much as it is. Seriously damaged by a number of bomb attacks, the building, the gate and all the candelabra were put on a truck and taken to Almádi from Buda Castle in 1956. Even though the relic the chapel is named after, that is the Holy Right Hand of Saint Stephen, was left behind, a small fragment of it has been held here ever since.
8220 Balatonalmádi, Doktor Óvári Ferenc utca 28.
+36 88 438 435+36 88 430 419